Get In, Get Ahead!
We are running a new 'Get in, Get Ahead' session for all students to prepare for and to get the most out of this academic year.
The sessions are new for 2021 and are open to any new or returning students. Sessions have been created based on feedback and requests from our students in surveys, interviews and focus groups.
Sessions will be relaxed, informal and interactive, with free refreshements at the start of the day and free lunch!
We will cover:
- Group sessions on what you would like acheive from the day
- Goal setting for the semester
- Top tips on getting ahead from Student Mentors
- How to get the most out of group seminars
- Tours of the campus, and more.
Do join Caroline Cooke (Head of Library and Student Services), Lisa Bates (Access and Participation Manager) and some AECC Student Mentors for a fun day of relaxed learning.
- Saturday, October 9, 2021
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)